2020-2021 School Year
Possible openings in January for three and four-year-olds for a class starting January 2021.
Please download and submit application if interested.
Westover Preschool Operating Procedures for the Fall 2020 School Year
As of October 1, 2020
CHANGES IN PROGRAMS
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking extra safety precautions to be able to reopen our preschool this year. We are offering modified 4-year-old and 3-year-old programs at this time.
These guidelines were created to offer our students and staff the safest on-site learning environment during the pandemic. They are based on careful consideration of the guidelines from the CDC, Virginia Department of Health, the Virginia pre-school licensing department, the Arlington Public Health Division, as well as input from our board.
We reserve the right to change our procedures at any time in the best interest of the health of our students and preschool staff.
T-F Four-year-olds (Koalas)
T-F Four-year-olds (Pandas)
TWT 3 & 4-year-olds (Parrots)
FOR ALL CLASSES
· Each class will meet 9:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
· We will follow the Arlington Public School calendar for holidays and inclement weather.
· Maximum 8 students and 1 teacher with a rotating resource teacher
· Students will spend more time outside each day with access to bike room and large play spaces on inclement weather days.
· 4 day 4’s $500 monthly tuition $100 Materials fee
· 3 day 3&4’s $475 monthly tuition $75 Materials fee
· 2 day 3’s $450 monthly tuition $50 Materials fee
· $100 COVID-19 Fee (Please note that due to increased costs for PPE and cleaning protocols, we must assess a $100.00 fee per family per semester)
· *Materials and COVID Fees will be collected again in January for second semester · ** $100 Registration Fee for new families, $25 for each sibling.
· Waitlist fee if paid will apply to registration
· New families will also pay a one month’s tuition deposit.